As FLAIR works with clients and partners from various sectors, its designers constantly surround themselves with talented people with specific skills: technical directors, VR experts, marketing consultants, geopoliticians, musicians, artists, etc.
We believe in collaboration forged through respect and humanity rather than competition and vanity. By upholding these values, clients soon become partners, collaborators turn into allies, all pushing forward toward a better understanding of our complex world.
Gauthier Roussilhe is a french designer and writer focused on exploring and understanding realistic futures and the stakes to come. His practice makes wide use of design tools and media. From conceptualization to production, he manages every step of these innovative projects. His core interests lie in prospective design, social design and foresight analysis with a particular interest in education and economy.
Oscar Mantilla is a colombian art director who lives and works in France. To him, the design process is as important as the result. Oscar has a deep passion for the artistic experimentation which is the main core of his work. Through different tools such as video or music, he reaches to create new and unexpected links between social, cultural and aesthetic fields of our contemporary society.
- City of Lyon
- ESC Group
- Laet’s Mind
- French Postal
- TEDGlobal, “Serendipity Door,” Geneva, 2015
- Entretiens Jacques Cartier, “Shifting,” Lyon at the Musée des Confluences, 2015
- OnlyLyon, “Shifting,” Lyon, 2015
- TEDxLyon, “Serendipity Door,” Lyon, 2014
- Intel’s “Make It Wearable” Challenge, Winner of the Visionary Track, 2014
- Official selection in the music video category at the GAwards for the UMZA music video, 2015
- Official selection at the Seara.mov Festival for the UMZA music video, 2015
- Official selection at the Urban Film Festival in the short documentary category for DECA, 2014
- New media: brûle. (and beloved office friends)
- Graphic design: Clément Le Tulle-Neyret, Gaspard Ollagnon
- Photography: Ghislain Mirat
- Illustration: Patricia Grivet
- Motion design: Nobl, Cyril Calgaro, Bernard Magri, Julien Humbert, Valentin Nouvel
- Interactive: Thomas Bohl, WeComeInPeace
- Web: Pierre Frumillon
- If you’re interested in applying for an internship, send us your portfolio to email@example.com. We accept applications for creative or research work (or both), please write “Internship” in the subject line of the email.